He has told you, O mortal, what is good; and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? Micah 6:8
Our youth and children collected money and food for Souper Bowl Sunday. The money collected went to our PALM dinners and the food to our supplemental food pantry.
Outreach to Our Community:
- Our food pantry has non-perishable items donated by members of our congregation, it is open during regular office hours.
- Current Needs:
- Peanut butter
- Canned fruit
- Canned meat (tuna, chicken, etc.)
- Cold cereal
- Powdered Milk
Pastor’s Discretionary Fund:
- A fund used by the pastor to assist people in our community and our congregation with emergency needs not provided by other sources.
- Checks are made out to the business rather than the person requesting funds; i.e., AMA Gasoline.
- It is funded through our birthday offerings and special donations, outside of our operating budget.
- If you wish to make a donation to this fund, please mark it “Discretionary Fund” or “Outreach Fund.”
- In 2017 we gave…
- 95 households 105 bags of food
- 158 households some financial assistance
- In 2017 we gave…
P.A.L.M. Dinners (Provide a Loving Meal)
- Free Dinner
- Every Tuesday & Sunday
- 5:00 – 6:30 pm
Blankets and Sleeping Bags
- providing sleeping bags and blankets to the needy
- At the end of each year, we give to several local organizations. In 2016 we gave to:
- The Gospel Mission
- Integral Youth Services
- Girl Scouts
- Boy Scouts
- Klamath Crisis Center
- Disabled American Vets (DAV – Klamath Falls)
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
Outreach to the World:
- We reach out to the world through support of national and international mission projects including UMCOR (United Methodist Committee on Relief), Africa University, and other programs supported through our apportionments, and
United Methodist Women
- Supporting women, children, and youth locally, nationally, and internationally through Faith, Hope, and Love In Action