Klamath Falls First United Methodist Church
Making disciples for Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world through Knowing God, Transforming Lives, Serving Others
230 North 10th Street
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
Worship and Spiritual Growth:
Worship: 10:30 am on Sundays
Sunday School for Adults: 9:15 am
Sunday School for Children: During worship after children’s time
Sunday School for Youth – call in advance
What to wear? Wear what you usually wear in everyday life. We worship in jeans, dresses, capris, slacks, whatever we are comfortable in.
PALM (Provide A Loving Meal) Dinners: Sundays and Tuesdays from 5:00-6:30
Ruth’s Rest, a Time of Fellowship and Community in a Warm Room: Thursdays from 9:00-11:00 am during winter months.
Office Hours (September – June):
Summer Office Hours (July – August):
Pastor’s Office Hours:
9:00 – 11:00
Please call in advance to be sure the pastor is available.
Safe Sanctuaries Policy
Our church has a Safe Sanctuaries policy that follows the Oregon-Idaho Conference guidelines.
Oregon-Idaho Training Resources
- Safe Sanctuaries Training Outline
- Based on the Oregon-Idaho Annual Conference Policy
- Oregon-Idaho Annual Conference Safe Sanctuaries Abuse Prevention Policies Pre-test and Post-test
- This short quiz is a good way to become familiar with the Oregon-Idaho Safe Sanctuaries policy. It can be taken at anytime as part of a training or refresher. Answers to the test are found at the bottom of the document.
Discipleship Ministries United Methodist Church
- Safe Sanctuaries – Discipleship Ministries United Methodist Church
- The Discipleship website has several videos available for training
- “Safe Sanctuaries – Reducing the Risk of Abuse in the Church for Children and Youth”, by Joy Thornburg Melton
- Darkness to Light is a website with many resources related to preventing abuse.
Summer Free Community Concerts
Wednesdays in July
July 10, 17, 24, and 31
July 24 Performers:
Smitty Parratt & Susan Scrimsher – instrumental duet
Charles Charles – vocal with guitar
Ending with a sing-along with our pipe organ